View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 03:45 PM   #8
dosub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Oooh fun idea maybe we have a chest of assorted goodies which are labelled and people cast their votes on how the subby gets to suffer

Loving some of the suggestions dosub From your first one i believe i will soon be working on the idea number 3, and hosting it as a competition for "gladiators" My current concept has people starting nearly gearless, and each round they earn a piece of gear for the further rounds as a reward (I am thinking of having the gladiators choose from a few pieces in item frames, so theres some gambling, do you take the enchanted leather/iron armour or do you grab the unenchanted diamond gear etc) I think there will be progressively harder monster rounds, the earlier the player falls the worse the forfeit, if we have a clear victor they get a prize and can make some of the failed gladiators suffer. If 2 both survive all my rounds then we can have a dual to the death in the coliseum! Once i have located where and have built the venue i have a feeling i will be hosting a few things out of it. I may run it first for those currently in the server and then put a call out on the forum when i am running this event? so those who wish to join the competition but aren't normally in the server can do Does that sound good to anyone?
Sounds great!

Had another idea today but this idea takes a bit of preperation/toys to own or buy.

The player/participant needs a toy that can be controlled via internet from someone else. Then the player/participant has a number of monsters to fight (was thinking in the arena with some spectators) and some of the spectators are teasing the participant with the toy.

I imagine it could be quite challenging to fight while vibrated and not allowed to cum or beeing shocked by some e-stim. Depending on the toy.

Should be interessing for anyone else too by just watching and hearing the squirming in discord.
Last Orgasm: March 01, 2022
Last ruined Orgasm: April 17, 2022
Edges: 556/659
Strokes: 38.700/73.905

How a simple question led to a lot of ruined orgasms. If i'm ever allowed to cum again...
Next orgasms to (done/to do)ruin: 1/29

Result of my AddThread: In Chastity since May 15

My likes and limits
34/male/bi
dosub is offline   Reply With Quote