View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 12:35 AM   #687
SubbyFoxboi

You'll dress up as a sissy. Since you describe yourself as one I'm going to have to reinforce it! You should wear your maid outfit with tights, panties and a bra. Oh and the wig would be good too. You're going to put 1l of warm water into a diaper before putting it on, poking holes and adding another diaper on top. You will tape this diaper to you as best as possible. In lipstick I want you to write "WHORE" on your face, the "O" being your lips slathered in a thick layer of it.

Now you're going to find a hypnosis file (I'm being a bit lazy, so I would recommend you pick your own out) that will help you use your diapers like a good sissy girl. You're going to be taping yourself to a chair with headphones in and the hypnosis file playing in front of you. The length of time you stay taped to the chair in this state depends on how long it takes you to wet your diaper 3 times. You may keep one hand free in the chair to pick up water (which you should prepare and leave close to you as you enjoy your hypno time) but you cannot use it for anything else.

If you fail any of this, you will be wearing diapers every time your orgasm for the next week, and not taking them off unless leaking.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post: