View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 04:07 PM   #2741
Sgt_Woomy

I'm going off the idea of it being Jackie for this.

The Cheer squad found out about you giving wrong answer for their homework and they had to stay for later classes but were gonna make you suffer for it. They find you and punch you in the tits and cunt to make you open your mouth before shoving in two pairs of sweaty panties in to gag you before putting duct tape over your mouth and using it to bind your arms behind you. They yank your panties up both the front and back and walk to the gym locker room, making sure you felt the pain as they bounced you. Once there they cut your other clothing off except for the panties and put you in a giftwrap wedgie before each take a turn giving your ass 5 minutes of abuse from "motivation paddle" they use, with the squad lead giving your ass 15 minutes and pussy 5 before putting peeled ginger root in your holes and leaving you in a hanging wedgie in her locker with stuff she'd need when she was done with the extra work. She gives you one last hard kick to the cunt to drive the root in there deep and make it press your cervix and g-spot to make you bawl and squirm, making the wedgie worse as she slams the locker on you, leaving you in agony and ears ringing for the next 3 hours.

Make mine long, and involve some creativity and intense pain ;3

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote