Thread: Fiction: A Scientific Exhibition
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:28 AM   #9
Dendog

Default Chapter 8

Standing stark naked with his hands barely covering his engorged but caged penis, Lance froze still at the sound of an opening bedroom door. He shot a glance over at Ricky, whose eyes betrayed the grin he was trying to suppress. “That bastard knew we weren’t alone this whole time!” Lance thought as he returned to his senses. “Oh, riiiight that would be my roommate Alex. I completely forgot she was off of work today.” Ricky said without so much as an attempt to sound sincere in his forgetfulness. “Alex? Why does that name sound familiar…?” Thought Lance, having resigned himself to his fate. “If she’s roommates with this guy I imagine she at least won’t flip out completely... “ He thought, dejectedly. “Ricky, do we have company?” Inquired Alex from down the hall, her voice jogged Lance’s memory instantly and his heart sank as the redhead rounded the corner. “Oh! What do we have here? Are all the men in this apartment complex exhibitionists or is it just you and that streaker from the other day?” She exclaimed as she ate the eye candy standing before her.

*Sigh* “Well, I can see why you’d think that but let me explain.” Lance replied as he gave her the short story of the experiment he has found himself the test subject of and the circumstances that led to him standing stark naked in the middle of her living room. “Oh, well I’ve roomed with Ricky long enough that this sort of debauchery doesn’t phase me much anymore. Ricky has me assist in his degeneracy sometimes and we often involve the women from the yoga group which is also why Jessica and our yoga group were also so relaxed about Troy’s antics at the park. We’re fairly open-minded and you can never get tired of seeing hot guys.” She explained, giving a wink to Lance who had at some point completely relaxed and was no longer covering his genitalia. “Though, I never would have pegged you for a smooth enthusiast Lance.” She commented, gesturing at his completely bare body. “Oh! Right that was a part of the experiment and penalty for losing the bike bet. Ricky has proof this wasn’t the case last night which is partially why I’m here.” Lance replied as he tried to focus on the first covering that came to mind, a bath towel wrapped around his waistline. Alex’s eyes fixated on his groin as the nanobots activated and began to give Lance some semblance of modesty. “Honestly, when I came down the hall I anticipated Ricky being the naked one. It’s unusual for him to be this dressed at this hour of the day.” She teased. “Well, I knew we’d have a guest and don’t have my usual robe, which as Lance explained is now gone. Rest assured I intended to be almost as bare as Lance here and invite him out for some fun and games had things gone as intended but this science project he’s a part of has changed things entirely!” Ricky replied excitedly.

“Wait what? What does ‘fun and games’ entail?” Asked Lance, curious but cautious of his new acquaintance’s intentions. “Nothing overtly sexual I can assure you.” Started Ricky, “Just I figured you’ve some latent untapped exhibitionist tendencies and I thought you’d like to discuss and explore them. You’ve proven as much with how quickly you warmed up to being exposed in front of Alex and I so it’s hardly outlandish, no?” “I suppose you’re right…” Lance admitted to himself, having realized he actually enjoyed his firsthand adventure more so than Troy’s embarrassment “Well, now that we know some more about these nanobot limits and I still have to wait until my roommates return I have nothing left to lose. What did you have in mind and are you going to join us Alex? I suppose you’ve already seen everything so… might as well?”
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dendog for this post: