Thread: Fiction: A Scientific Exhibition
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:27 AM   #8
Dendog

Default Chapter 7

Lance stepped into Ricky’s apartment with haste, lest he be caught and labeled the neighborhood pervert. The apartment was dimly lit and smelled faintly of lavender incense. Its floor layout was unsurprisingly the same as Lance’s own with a large open concept living room connecting to the kitchen area with the bed and bath rooms located down a hallway that leads to the walls facing outward towards the apartment’s cul de sac parking lot. In the corner across from the front door was a sectional couch with a large flatscreen tv resting atop an entertainment center across from it, which had all manner of electronics hooked up. “Truly Ricky was living a young bachelor’s dream,” thought Lance momentarially distracted from his current situation of being completely nude in another man’s home, a man he met only just hours before, a man that he was now indebted to. Ricky closed the door behind Lance and gestured towards the couch and a stack of towels on the floor next to it. “Feel free to sit, but please sit on a towel.” he said, as he took a seat as well. “Now then…I think you have a lot of explaining to do. Let’s start with what in the hell was that with your clothing?!” Ricky asked excitedly.

Lance inhaled deeply as he sat and prepared to began without so much as an attempt to cover himself as he sat legs spread wide in the middle of the sectional. “One of my roommates, Jerry, works for a company that develops practical joke equipment. This is the latest in his work towards the next step up from a product called ‘dissolvable swimwear’. He and I tested another similar product that becomes completely transparent when wet on our other roommate Troy at the public park a few days ago, exposing him in a white jockstrap to a crowd of yoga women by the end of it. I made the mistake of laughing a bit too much at his expense and while boasting about how I wouldn’t have any problem doing more risky tests, which is what you caught me in the middle of last night. I just learned of what I was truly testing when I got home, as it turns out I was testing these nanobots that are all over my body, they can destroy clothing fibers and progressively did so to my kit as I was made to ride a bike from the shopping center in town back here. I had just about made it with the barest of covering left across the highway but had to ditch my bike and make a mad dash across the bridge when I was only 5 minutes from midnight which is when you came out and I was forced to stay in hiding. Now I’ve got to deal with this forfeit condition for the next week, apparently these nanobots can form into clothing I think of so I’m still technically testing them.” Regaled Lance, now out of breath from the exposition dump he just gave. Ricky turned his head inquisitively at this far fetched but undeniably plausible tale given what he saw with his own eyes. “So, you’re stuck like this for a week? What’s with the cage? And why did you shave your body hair?” He asked, gears clearly turning in his mind. “Apparently, the cage was an added punishment for me leaving the bike behind but the shaving was done by the nanobots presumably to increase the embarrassment factor.” Lance said sheepishly, his shaft engorging slightly over his acknowledgement of its condition but still stifled by the cage. “I see… well that is quite a tale, I assume they also consumed my robe then? As a test, can you stand up and imagine the robe?” Ricky asked with undertones of a demand.

Lance stood and imagined the robe he wore briefly the night before. The robe was a plush, fluffy material, colored midnight blue, and stopped just short of his ankles. As the image filled his mind the nanobots began to create it from top to bottom just as Jerry had said. Ricky watched this with steadfast eyes taking mental note of where the process began and how long it took, within seconds it was complete and Lance stood there in what looked like his robe, tied at the waist. “Interesting… and if you untie the knot?” Ricky prodded. Lance shrugged and untied the knot and allowed the robe to open naturally, the nanobots were functionally indistinguishable from the real deal in look. Ricky stood up and walked over to Lance, “Hold still.” he commanded as he grabbed the open material, feeling it over in his hands. He then tied the robe again before placing a hand on Lance’s chest. “What are yo-?” Lance began to question but stopped himself as it became apparent. Ricky felt his way from where the robe started on Lance’s chest down progressively to where the cage on his penis should be then around his ass cheeks to where his cheeks parted. Bare flesh and a solid feeling cage were all that he could feel. “So, this only looks like it’s real material but it’s more like thin air… Interesting.” Ricky thought, as Lance stood slightly shocked at the boldness at which he had been blatantly fondled but began to nod as he realized the benefit of this test. “I hadn’t noticed that in the moment but that makes sense, the nanobots are almost entirely indistinguishable from sight but aside from the ones forming this cage they do little to fool touch.” Confirmed Lance. “So… now that this has all been explained there is a matter of repayment.” Ricky said, with a sly grin that paired with his ginger red hair it gave him a very mischievous, foxlike expression. Lance gulped at the prospect of acknowledgement that his day was about to take a turn.

“Well, to start with I want to know everything you do about how these machines work. Together we can test their limits in a controlled environment and get to know each other in the process.” Ricky proposed, Lance nodded in agreement and explained what he knew of the nanobot functions without skimping on any details he was aware of. “What a foolish but admirable choice not to lie to me about the time limitations.” Thought Ricky, gears of plotting still turning in his mind. “Let’s test a material limitation first. Think of the biggest, most extravagant wedding gown you can think of.” Ricky instructed with a chuckle. Lance groaned as he complied, suspecting this test garment suggestion was purely to humiliate him. Seconds passed as the machines began to construct an elaborate ballroom gown starting with a white A-line top that sprouted two basketball sized puffy shoulders, at the waist the material began to expand outward rapidly forming a somewhat cone-shaped frame that jutted outwards towards the floor. Just above knee length the process stopped as the nanobots could form no further material leaving Lance in a ridiculous half-finished product… that suddenly began to reverse but not into the robe design he was last in, the nanobots returned to the default setting that left Lance completely exposed. “Well, that’s new.” He said, mentally reminding himself not to think of anything too extravagant in the future. “So there is a limit.” Ricky pondered, “it defaulting back to naked is also interesting.” He noted as he took in Lance’s nude form once more. “Next let’s tes-...” *creak* Ricky started to suggest another test but one of the bedroom doors creaked open suddenly, sending Lance into a panic. “W-w-who is that? You never said anyone else was here!” He stammered nervously as he instinctively covered his groin with his hands.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dendog for this post: