Thread: Fiction: A Scientific Exhibition
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:27 AM   #7
Dendog

Default Chapter 6

Light shone through the curtains illuminating the sprawled out form that laid across the bed. Lance had fallen into a deep slumber following his tenuous journey the day prior. Despite his physical and mental exhaustion as well as the toll his embarrassing predicament had paid unto him, Lance slept relatively soundly. Due to the nature of the cage around his genitalia it was not possible to sleep soundly on his stomach and was awkward at best to sleep on either side thus he had fallen asleep on his back and was now laying spread-eagle. The duvet and top sheets that normally adorned his bed had been removed along with all of his clothing in an attempt to prevent any modesty conservation or cheating whilst inside the flat, not that Lance would risk the loss of yet more clothing to Jerry’s nanobots. Sunlight had been progressively creeping across Lance’s body and had just reached his face heralding the start of the first day of his forfeit. He awoke with a groan and a habitual grasp at his crotch due to the pressure and stimulation from his morning wood meeting the end of its tiny shackle. “Fuck, that wasn’t all just a dream after all…” He muttered as the gravity of his situation dawned on him once more.

As per Jerry’s explanation, Lance knew he could not activate the nanobots’ illusion clothing whilst inside the flat facilitating a need to avoid exposure from the windows whilst indoors. Being that their flat was on the second story there was no chance of a passerby casually peeking into his room, however he would be completely visible from onlookers should he stand near the floor-length windows. A quick check of his phone showed the current time was just after 11 A.M. and several missed messages from Troy, Jerry, and surprisingly Ricky. Troy and Jerry had left words of “encouragement” for Lance as they were expected to be gone for most of the day with work or classes meaning that Lance should have the flat to himself for the day. Ricky’s message was a reminder to return his robe by 3 P.M. followed by the photograph of a naked, sweaty, and grime covered Lance with far more body hair compared to the current Lance. “Damnit, how am I going to get out of this one.” Muttered Lance as he stretched and sat up on the bed. “First thing’s first I suppose.” He thought as he sneaked close to the window to close the blinds and sneak a peek across the parking lot, there weren’t many vehicles in the lot and Jerry’s van was not among those that remained nor was Freddy’s truck. Concealed from the naval down as he peeked around the curtains allowed some conservation of modesty as he waved at a passing neighbor, glad that she could only see his toned upper body and not the embarrassing view below. Lance shut the curtains and made sure that there was a zero percent chance he could be seen before he proceeded with his daily routine.

Despite his exposed state, Lance’s morning routine did not deviate from the norm. His usual bathroom routine was only deviated by skipping the decision of what clothes to lay out and shaving his face. “Huh, well at least these nanobots are good for something.” Mused Lance as he noted the nanobots had continued to eradicate all traces of hair below the ear before he caught a glimpse of his completely bare form in the mirror. Lance let out a sigh and continued with his routine, keeping note of the time for his meeting with Ricky. The glass sliding doors that lead out onto the balcony were mostly covered by a sliding set of drapes while the kitchen windows were uncovered but did not reach the floor like the bedroom windows meaning that Lance was concealed from the hip down if he stood far enough away. Additionally, these windows faced the woodline behind the complex meaning there was little chance of unwanted eyes seeing him in his undressed state. “It’s probably not a good idea to cook anything on the stove like this.” Thought Lance as he rummaged through the pantry and fridge, skipping over the eggs and bacon that tantalized him greatly after yesterday’s adventure. Instead, Lance settled for pouring himself a bowl of cereal which he then ate in the living room. Sitting bare-assed on the sofa was weird at first but Lance had just taken a shower so sanitation wasn’t an issue so he made himself comfortable and flicked on the tv. The guys had left Lance a compilation of his antics the day before which they must have clipped together before crashing for the night. This video showed Lance’s tumble from an angle that indicated a camera positioned atop the nearby mall center, a distanced view of his encounter with Officer Love that implied a lamplight position, an up close view from his encounter with Freddy, his dash across the highway and his hiding in the woodline from cameras positioned on the apartment complex buildings as well as his parking lot antics, and numerous shots from atop the bike. Oddly the cut did not catch Ricky, be it from intentional editing or an unusual blind spot in the camera positioning was to be seen. “I have to admit, watching it in action is actually funny… But I’m going to have to get these guys back somehow.” Lance thought as his penis ached in response to hitting the cage again. 2 P.M. soon came and went as Lance went about his day as normally as he could before he worked up the mental fortitude to face Ricky.

3 P.M. would be prime time for people to return home from work and for school to be let out. Given the known limits of the nanobots, Lance decided to give the cloaking a trial run before risking being exposed to his neighbors or worse, the children and teenagers. Lance took the precautionary action of looking out his bedroom window to scan the parking lot for any immediate threats but saw nothing of immediate concern. At the front door Lance hazarded another check by peeking around the door threshold, deciding the coast was clear he stepped out the door and shut it behind himself with an audible locking noise. “15 seconds is the time it takes for this to activate... “ Lance recalled as he started to count under his breath, “15… 14… 13… 12…” *bam* The sound of a door closing echoed in the breezeway startling Lance as he quickly turned to open the door to the flat only to realize he forgot to grab a key! “FUCK!” Blurted Lance before he could stop himself. The unmistakable sound of a key dropping to the floor followed. He had nowhere to hide and at least 9 seconds to go before the nanobots finished their transformation process, having just barely passed his nipples. Loud thumps were unmistakably coming from the stairs above. “Language!” Chastised a clearly feminine voice from the stairs above. “Oh shit, a woman cannot see me like this!” Thought Lance in a panic as he prayed the suit would finish before he was found out. With no choice but to flee Lance cupped his caged genitalia and headed down the stairwell, hoping to put some distance between himself and the mystery woman. The suit had passed naval range just as Lance rounded the corner to crouch behind the stairwell, he estimated at least 5 seconds more would have him in the clear but the sounds of footsteps descending quickly indicated it would be a close call at best. The nanobots had formed a complete shirt and the makings of a pair of shorts, in an act of desperation Lance stepped out from behind the stairwell when the mystery woman was approximately eye level with him in hopes that she would not look down as the nanobots finished their job. “Hello.” Lance exclaimed, startling the woman with his sudden appearance.

“Oh!” Let out the young looking woman with a short brunette with a bob cut and a short-cut red dress. “Sorry to startle you.” Lance awkwardly started, “I locked my keys and phone inside my apartment and my roommates won’t be home for hours. That’s why I shouted…” he continued, as if a scolded child. The woman stared Lance down and lifted an eyebrow incredulously, Lance was sure she caught a glimpse of his genitals before the suit had fully materialized. “Oh, is that so?” She inquired matter-of-factly, “Well, it’s weird that a big boy like yourself would run down the stairs to escape admonishment from a stranger. Were you intimidated by little ol me?” She continued. “Oh no, that’s not it… I was coming down stairs anyway and it occurred to me I should apologize. Sorry, again.” Lance uttered like a suitably admonished child. The suit had surely finished materializing by now so he was more comfortable with this discussion. “My name’s Lance.” He added, “And yours is?” “Summer. I live just above you in the top floor flat with my roommates Stacy and Amanda. I have to get going to work but I hope to see more of you later big boy.” She added with a wink as she hurried off towards the bus stop. “There is no way she didn’t see something.” Lance thought as he glanced downward to inspect himself. The suit had formed as best it could to Lance’s abstract thoughts, a black tank top, above-the-knee cut jean shorts, and a pair of tennis shoes. “Huh, it feels like I’m actually wearing these shoes… That must be a byproduct of the nanobots.” Lance pondered, “That must be why I felt no pain running barefoot yesterday.” He concluded. With a possible crisis averted Lance walked up to Ricky’s door then knocked, he shuffled uncomfortably as he awaited Ricky to answer.

Seconds passed that felt like hours as Lance waited outside Ricky’s doorway. Soon enough the door cracked open slightly. “I see you’ve forgotten something.” Spoke Ricky, which caused Lance to instinctively cover his crotch. “No, you’re wearing clothes this time. Where’s my robe Lance?” He inquired with slight amusement. “About that…There is a very long story about that but I can’t return it.” Lance started, “But I’ll pay for it!” He added quickly. Ricky replied with a feigned disappointment, “Oh, but that was my favourite robe… I don’t know if anything could possibly replace it.” He continued coyly. “I know where this is going.” Replied Lance, “What do you want?” “Well, the cost of the robe is irrelevant to paying back this breach of trust between us. Start by stripping.” Ricky demanded. “Oh, that’s actually part of the funny story… Let’s go inside and-” “No, strip here then we’ll go inside.” Ricky reiterated. “That’s… complicated.” Muttered Lance as he looked behind him hesitantly. “I’ll explain the details later but… count to 15.” Ricky looked at Lance questioningly but started to count nonetheless. Lance’s thoughts went to his bare naked form as he prepared for the worst while the nanobots began to activate starting from the “straps” of his tank top, which now appeared to be floating on his form. Ricky watched, mesmerized by the strange display in front of him as he counted. “10… 11… 12… Oh hey!” He suddenly deviated and waved causing Lance to jump as he turned around and covered himself to see… nothing, there was nobody in sight. “Got you. Come on in.” Ricky said with a chuckle. “Fuck’s sake man.” Lance said as he entered the lion’s den.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dendog for this post: