Thread: Fiction: A Scientific Exhibition
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:26 AM   #6
Dendog

Default Chapter 5

Jerry began to explain the details of Lance’s situation as Lance caressed the bare skin of his groin where moments ago a lush forest had been, not even a trace of stubble remained as if there was never any hair to begin with. “As you can see, step one involves the loss of all body hair. This part of the forfeit is due to the fact you abandoned the bike and would have been initiated even if you had made it back in time.” Explained Jerry as Troy and Freddy calmed their laughter to listen to Lance’s fate. “Part two is the cage, it is to remain snug and secure on your person for a solid week… and-.” “A WEEK!?” Lance exclaimed, interrupting Jerry’s explanation. “I can’t wear this for a week, it’ll be completely obvious under my clothing!” *Jerry coughed and continued* “And you will not be allowed any clothing for the duration as well.” He finished, waiting for Lance to process the terms of his fate.

“Jerry, you know I can’t miss classes or work to stay home naked all week and I obviously can’t go out in public like this.” Lance replied, gesturing to his bare naked form. “That is where the important part comes in.” Started Jerry, “Let me explain in detail what you were testing before. Freddy and I have developed a type of nanobot that are practically invisible to the naked eye but are capable of many incredible feats. One of which was obviously the destruction of fibers as you experienced with your clothing and body hair. The second is they can form a solid mass on command which is what that cage around your penis is now. Thirdly, they can reconfigure into a somewhat illusion-like reflective surface which has many applications such as…” *Jerry presses a button* Lance felt a sensation across his skin, as if thousands of unseen insects moved into place before the sensation suddenly stopped, then suddenly it appeared as if a skin tight but otherwise full body suit had formed around him from the neck down. The “suit” was entirely transparent providing zero modesty concealment factors but otherwise felt like a light tracksuit. “Think about your work uniform.” Jerry commanded Lance. “Okay, but what will that… oh!” Lance began but before his eyes the “suit” had begun to change into the familiar brown shorts and shirt of his delivery uniform, albeit a little more snug. “Now, think of what you wore this morning.” Suggested Jerry, with the uniform changing into the very same red shirt and blue shorts he started off the day in. “I said this morning.” Jerry repeated, as the suit suddenly returned to its invisible state before Lance could even protest. “As you can see, even the briefest of subconscious thought will trigger the change. You’re our guinea pig for this experiment for a week and then you’re free to return to normal, or as normal as having no body hair until it grows back is for you. Additionally, I’m turning on a threshold that prevents you from being in any state other than this one as you step through the front door from now on.” Finished Jerry with a chuckle and a button press. Lance was locked in this completely exposed state until he worked up the nerve to leave the building.

Lance lamented his fate but suspected things could be worse if he protested. “Are there any quirks I should know about with these nanobots?” He asked, wanting to cover all his bases. “Other than the conditions I laid out already, they don’t react as quickly when wet nor do they handle cold very well which may cause them to take up to four times as long to change. They also are not instantaneous as you saw and take about 15 seconds to completely change, this change will always start from the top down and cannot be aborted until it finishes. They’re solar powered but have a decent battery so that shouldn’t be a major concern as it lasts about two hours and does not drain charge while in this state meaning it won’t drain at all inside the flat or if you try to conserve power by giving in to your exhibitionist side. Finally, as it is a light based illusion they don’t work as well in darkness so they become slightly transparent the longer you remain in anywhere darker than a shadow. Oh, and there are cameras positioned all over the city and areas you frequent for observation purposes so we’ll be watching.” Concluded Jerry. “Wow, that’s far worse than what you guys tested on me!” Exclaimed Troy, delighted at this turn of events, “I guess you shouldn’t have boasted your skills aye Lance?” “Shut it Troy.” Was all Lance could say, having become physically and mentally exhausted from his journey and now subject to this torment for the next week. Lance dejectedly stated, “I’m going to take a shower and then go to bed. You guys enjoy the show I guess.”

Jerry’s nanobots were indeed waterproof and allowed the flow of warm water to meet Lance’s skin as though they weren’t there at all. Lance scrubbed the sweat and grime from his body gently so as to not damage the only hope of dignity he could hope to have for the next week and felt the cold metallic cage as he was briefly aroused at the prospect. “What is wrong with me… I guess I’m more of an exhibitionist than I thought- SHIT! I forgot about Ricky’s robe!” He thought as it dawned on him that Jerry’s machines had destroyed the robe he was supposed to return to Ricky, the exhibitionist he had met just hours before. “I guess that’s a bridge to cross when I come to it…” Lance lamented, “At least I don’t have work or class today so I can work out a plan of action.” Lance emerged from the shower drying his hair with a towel, the rest of his body glistening from the water and oils across his completely barren skin. There was a large full body mirror that encompassed one wall of the bathroom and he took a few minutes to examine his body in full view. He had a few scratches from his tumble down the embankment of the highway and his legs were a little roughed up from cutting through the wood thicket but otherwise he was simply met by his pristine and completely barren form. He flexed a few poses to palpate his muscles to check for any sort of sprains or pulls hidden by adrenaline before he remembered he was likely being monitored by Troy, Jerry, and Freddy from hidden cameras. He gave a good look at his ass before giving it a solid smack and exclaiming, “You guys can kiss this goodnight.” as he went to his room to retire, ignoring the laughter from the living room.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dendog for this post: