View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:00 PM   #25
Corleone91

As we take our places for round three I am a bit surprised by the state of our host. It looks like she’s having quite a fun time. My enjoyment is immediately quelled though as it is announced they’re going to be stepping g up the game for this round.

Seeing both Griffin and Jackson lose several pieces of clothes and come out notably messier, I’m a bit nervous about what’s to come. I am only down shoes and socks so I hope I can make it out of this round relatively unscathed.

Unfortunately for me, this doing work out in my favor. At the first turn I encounter a stagehand who not only depends by shorts but sharply yanks down my pants revealing my my blue camo boxer briefs before covering me in blue cheese dressing from a large bucket. The stench is overwhelming but time to push on. Turn two works more in my favor but turn three goes back down the hill encountering another stagehand who rips off my shirt before covering me in ice cold slime. While this helps to offset the blue cheese smell, I’m now left in just my slime soaked boxers as I continue on. Going around the fourth turn and I see my worst nightmare indicating another wrong turn. I plead with the stagehand but she spins me around and yanks my boxers as high as they would go before ripping them clean off. Adding insult to injury, she also covers me in a large bucket of ranch dressing. At least to my enjoyment she starts to fondle me rubbing the dressing into my shaft before abruptly stopping and getting me to move on. The last two turns are uneventful leaving me 150 points richer but deeply embarrassed standing on the stage in front of the audience with nothing to hide my modesty but a collection of salad dressings and slime beginning to dry onto my skin.

It is then announced that the host will be taking a pass though the maze as well but since she can’t earn any points, she gets to randomly pie the contestants. Worried that I might end up even worse from this round, I am relieved to see that I am not a pie recipient.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote