View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 06:55 PM   #24
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Round 3

I smile as I slowly strip out host. I’m not allowed to insert her toys, but I’m still happy to see the result and hope the stagehand enjoyed it. I grin even bigger as the crowd cheers at the result.

Then we’re told about the round. I’ve been pretty good at mazes as a kid, so hopefully this turns out in my favor. My first two choices earn me points, but my huberous earns me my first dead end. The salsa is chunky and I can feel chunks stick in my hair as the sauce soaks into my shirt along with losing my shoes and socks. Going back and after another correct choice I’m once again face to face to a stage hand. I get ready to take my messy shirt off, but he shakes his head and points to my pants. I sigh and take them off getting a few whistles, but they aren’t anything to special. The stagehand turns me around and I fill the top of something go back into my underwear and a blast of cold as an entire can of whipped cream fill the back of my underwear. Some drips down the back of my legs, but most stays in it and gives me a dump truck looking ass… I finish afterwards and am happy with the 200 points.

I then watch Jackson’s get turned pink and has a big white mess fill his underwear, Mike get made stinky, Dan walk in slop, and Utregter get the most amount of points, and Hassns get garlic coated.

Foxy is a nice warm up seeing her breast get pied and “toyed” with, but it’s nothing from Jenna. Seeing her first wrong turn I am ecstatic to see the shocked look at her face as the jelly oozes from her pussy. She gets her next right and I’m shocked to receive a pie to the face. The next two wrong turns builds the tension and the dildo is shown to be arrive as the clips are attached. Next Jackson gets a pie to his chest. As she gets it right for the last turn we can see the vibe go to max, but I surprisingly get a cream pie to the chest not expecting me to get hit again.

Still I’m happy that I’m double the points of anyone and still have more clothing than most people. With two more rounds left I’m hoping to keep my lead, but don’t know what’s in store for us…
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote