View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 03:25 PM   #14
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

My list so far...

- I will apply female perfume each morning for the duration of a whole month. (DOING IT)
- I will lock away all male clothing for 3 days.
- I will sleep in female nightgown whenever home for a month.
- I will follow a makeup tutorial every Sunday for 3 month.
- I will paint all my nails pink for three days.
- I will buy and use a body gel, fragrance, and lotion from bath and body works in a fruity or floral scent.
- I will put on some lipstick whenever I'm coming home for a week
- I will buy a new set of panties and bra in person in for me in a Victoriea's Secret shop
- I get a sissy inkbox tattoo and apply it as a tramp stamp.
- (Maybe - probably...) I pierce my ears and wear earings
- (Maybe...) I will get a manicure
- I get permanently rid of or body hair on arms, legs, belly and my back
- I will go tanning in my bikini until I have some strong lines
- (Maybe...) I let my eyebrows groomed and shaped into a feminine style professionally
- I wear makeup everyday for a month. It may be subtile, but you will wear it, even in public.
- (Maybe...) I let a saleslady choose 1 piece of makeup for me

- Every Monday buy a new fem item (STARTING TOMORROW)
- Catwalk: Practice walking in high heels once a week
- Find one day for yourself possibly every week or at least, one time every month, when you can be in makeup, lingerie all day or majority of day, and of coarse entire night.
When begin, in the morning tell at your self in the mirror one positive statement of feminity.
You can begin with “I am miley and.....” This is your mantra to repeat for the week or untill you do another day like this, and an aim in life until end of year
- It is decision up go you, and could be good to write in a diary or a publik blog, so all we can read if you want or stay privat and you share only with best friends (I'LL DO A BLOG HERE ON GETDARE - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95324)
- Only pee sitting down (have already tried and didn't succeed... maybe I'll try for a week first)
- Always wear panties
- Wear a pantyhose every day for a week.
- Expending bra time - stuffed.
- By the start of December, own and have worn in public the following outfits:
(one piece swimsuit / Bikini / Little black dress / slinky cocktail dress / Leggings & sports bra / School girl outfit / Lingerie (stockings, bra, panties & suspenders at a minium))
- Shave body/legs every day for a time period

Post adding tasks ... 5/50 (to jump on, I do 100 and not 50)
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!

Last edited by Shadow; 05-15-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote