View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 09:59 AM   #7
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robink View Post
Adidas do you have a favorite task for Naomi to perform
Naomi do you have a task that you like performing for your mistress
We have some regulars that are fun - various spankings and deepthroating tasks. We do a lot of bodywriting. None are a "favourite", as we have a lot of kinks we enjoy.
I guess the closest would be what we call "Coin Task", others will have a different name for it. Naomi has to deepthroat a dildo against a wall, and hold a coin in place with her nose. This is a favourite because it's simple, we can easily measure her progression, and can make changes by demanding longer holds, making the toy bigger, adding extra distractions like nipple clamps or kneeling on rice.

Oooh, i just like making her happy. It's always a good task if afterwords i look back and say to myself "Oowhh Naomi *embarassed"! I prefer the bodywriting and some of the other humiliation tasks, especially when we play around with little bits of online exposure or public play. Those are so much kinker and get deep in my head.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: