View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 09:56 AM   #14
hassns

It's my first time taking part in a game show, so I'm very excited to take the stage. My hands start to sweat while the game master explains the rules. Several thoughts come to mind. What am I doing here? Am I really up for it? Doesn't matter! There is no way back now.

Luckily I don't have to start and can get a glimpse of the game and scare me right away. Why is Jenna's shirt taken away. OK. Let's continue.
After the first shock, I realize that the name of the show is now being implemented. Now the cakes are flying.
After this round, which showed me what it's all about, I'm called onto the stage. My duel with Griffen is coming up.
The start couldn't be better, because I beat his 10. When the king was revealed I had to laugh and happily throw the pie in his face. Carry on now. But now Griffin has a queen and I know I'm going to lose this round. So my 3 isn't that bad. Unfortunately, this is only the beginning of my decline and I'm losing every round.
I end up with a pie on my head, in my crotch and on my face. As if this humiliation wasn't enough, my shoes are also taken away from me. Damned!
However, things can only get better from now on.

For the next round I choose the 4 and hope that from now on I will dominate the others.

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote