View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 06:55 PM   #13
Corleone91

As we all come out on stage, I'm both excited and nervous to be trying out another gameshow. My last few times out resulted in both great favor but also some extremely messy situations for me. I am excited to see some folks that I know as well as I spot Griffin down the stage.

We're divided up into teams of two being told we're playing a game of high card. I'm up third going up against Jackson. As the game starts, he pills the high card on the first hand and before I can even react a cream pie slams into the side of my face. The second hand doesn't turn out much better as I now end up with a pie raining down on my head.The third round turns a bit in my favor with Jackson both losing their shirt but also giving me the high card as I exact a bit of revenge and slam the pie into their chest. Unfortunately the last round doesn't go my was as I take the loss and also have a pie slammed into my crotch covering my shorts. Adding insult to injury, I also lose my shoes as punishment. On the bright side at least the host is forced in as well and already showing a little skin.

I'll pick 7 for my number.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote