Thread: Birthday dares
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 05:13 PM   #11
Bjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Well go get stuff for a birthday cake while showing off your cakes. Go shopping at a grocery store for everything to make a cake while wearing nothing below the waist except shoes, socks and a pair of underwear. You can choose your underwear that looks most like a pair of shorts, but they should be something that hugs your ass nicely.
I tried to do this, but I checked out and made it a little easier sorry! The shops were too busy for me to go in just underwear. I ended up wearing tight underwear and loose pants into the shop. I got into the cake isle and had to wait for some people to leave it, when they did I quickly dropped my pants to the floor and stood for a few seconds like that. I then pulled them up and almost ran to the checkout I was so nervous!

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, sounding and ID

PM/KIK DARES
Bjames is offline   Reply With Quote