View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:21 PM   #3
Naughtynina95

Default Day 1 report for Master

I was in jute rope harness all day. Evern when in public, i wore it underneath and with every movement i made, the jute rope would run against my skin - my vagina my nipples, making it sore and craving for more.
I wasn't allowed to cum because no Master replied with a task or punishment here. I edged 8 times in the span on 17 hours. It was very frustrating to not come.
The nipple pegs got too painful, i had to rotate them every hours as instructed, and i whimpered everytime I snapped them off my nipples or put them back on.
As per Master's instructions, I was wearing the choker jewellery throughout the day, and an icecube in the vagina every hour. I slept wearing the jute harness, and the choker jewellery. The choker added weight to my neck as i slept, and i was reminded of the slut I am even in sleep.
The ice melted slowly and everytime I stood up or sat up straight, the melted ice-now warm, would flush my vagina making me extremely wet for penetration. But i wasn't allowed any penetration unless someone replies on this thread.

The rope adds a chastity-denial element but at the same time allows you to edge so slightly and was actually a pleasant experience.
I had my both hands tied to the bed post while sleeping so that I don't start touching myself. I also tied my feet to eachother using a leather belt while sleeping to feel the restraint between my legs. You know that feeling with the sluts's pussy is all squished up by her own legs, and it gets tingly? Yeah.

I just beg someone would reply here tonight so this horny slut can cum with a Master's permission. Slave patiently waits in harness, day 2, for any Master to notice this horny slut and decide to play with this horny slut's slit.
*Wearing the jute rope harness with choker jewellery, an ice cube(slowly melting) in my vagina, my left hand tied to the bed, while I'm kneeling on the floor upon some grain of rice, patiently awaiting Masters further instructions like a good pet hoping for some orgasms tonight or until the next report*

My vagina is throbbing, craving for more.
I've been a horny slut since i was 15.
Torture me, give me tasks, deny me.
This horny slut deserves some rough play for her uncontrollable urge to keep cumming.

Limits: family, blood, social suicide, blackmail, scat, photographs, anal, nude in public

Toys- fat handle hairbrush, ice, ginger, clothes pegs, scarves, fat pens, phone that can act as a vibrator, belts,
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote