View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 02:47 PM   #2
Naughtynina95

Default Master was furious that I'm not worth any of your attention.

This is a report of my punishment for being such a worthless slut.
Master decided to let me spend my days in denial
He took a jute rope, asked me to undress except undergarments, places one end on my left shoulder under the strap. He then takes the other end, goes under my vagina, brings it from the back, giving me a wedgie, brings it to my right shoulder, crisscrosses the first end and ties a knot. He then places the knot near the vagina. He took two clothes pins, and pegged my nipples along with the ropes.
He's instructed me to edged by humping the knot all the 3 days, and not stop unless someone replies. If no one replies for the next 3 days, I will not be granted permission to cum, only to edge once every 25 minutes. I can remove the clothepins during sleep, but the rope harness must remain with my underclothes.

Limits: family, blood, social suicide, blackmail, scat, photographs, anal, nude in public

Toys- fat handle hairbrush, ice, ginger, clothes pegs, scarves, fat pens, phone that can act as a vibrator, belts,
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote