View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 08:03 AM   #1
Naughtynina95

Default Home alone for 3 days. Punish me for being horny all the time.

Hi Masters,
I'm home alone for 3 days and have been instructed by my Master to go on a submissive bender by taking instructions, tasks, rules, experiments from other Masters.
I'm open to small punishments for being too horny, and also to detailed time table with hourly tasks, rules, punishments for all the 3 days.
In return, I'll share a detailed written report of completing each task, punishment etc. On private message.

My Master has allowed me to do whatever other Masters ask me to, except sharing photos or videos. However, when i share my reports with him, and he likes a particular task alot, I have to share a photo(of me performing the task, without face) with the Master who gave the task.

Things I have permission to use for pain/pleasure.
Mostly household objects -
Lots of Ice
Candles
Hairbrush handle - used as dildo
Lots of ginger
Toothpaste, Vicks Vaporub
Toothbrush
Clothes hangers
Clothespins
Ropes
Tight harness made by jute rope
Belts
Scarves
Spatula
Metal spoons
Tampons- to be used as anal plugs
Electric trimmer/shaver for the bikini area
Blind fold
Choker jewelry
Water
Water bottles
Kitchen utensils
Chair - to be tied to, bed post - also to be gagged to.

Master's rules say, I have to wear the choker jewelry at all times, and must have the ginger or an ice cube inside my vagina at all times(replace as needed)

I like - bondage, cum denial, pee denial, restraints, a little pain followed by pleasure, ginger fisting in vagina, ice melting inside vagina, hidden public torture.

I dislike (to be used for punishment) -
Edging, pegged nipples, pegged pussy lips, metal spoons spanks on clit, pussy punishment

Limits (can't do)
Too much anal, anything to do blood-scat-pee, any public exposure, family, blackmail.

I play lots of Chess so maybe tasks can be given around it. I'm horny 24/7 and think of sex all the time, so my Master really wants to teach me a lesson for being horny-but all his punishments just turn me on more- so he wants you guys to teach me a lesson to not be such a whore.

For more information of my routines, check the posts-reports I've written before.
Feel free to private message me.
My home alone time starts on 2nd May 9am PCT. I've taken off from work for this, and might just have some 20-40minutes laptop work to do. But besides that, my time is all yours to control and play with.

Limits: family, blood, social suicide, blackmail, scat, photographs, anal, nude in public

Toys- fat handle hairbrush, ice, ginger, clothes pegs, scarves, fat pens, phone that can act as a vibrator, belts,
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote