View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 11:51 AM   #6
CallMeBelle

Resident fashionista here.

I have some advice if it's not just for play, and you're looking for some actual outfits and things you'll wear frequently -

A rule of thumb I always use is, unless it's street wear - don't do a baggy top with baggy bottoms and unless I'm trying to look like a total slut, don't do a tight top with tight bottoms unless you've an accessorising piece like a jacket, cardigan or blazer (on shoulders or worn)

Baggy bottom half, tight top half or tight bottom half, baggy top half.

It also depends a lot on your body type but I would recommend looking into which body type you have, if you have a long/short torso, shape, etc and doing some research on what looks good with that body type.

I'm a big fan of sheer, skin coloured tights - generally I'll go for leg compression ones as they slim the legs - then I'll place stockings, knee highs or fishnets over them.

You may assume short skirts are the go-to for being sexy, but an elegant longer skirt with a slit down the side are a great go-to.

I always go for high waisted items as it elongates the legs and makes the waist smaller. If you have a booty and hips, by all means get a bodycon dress but if you have a smaller frame, I would recommend getting a flared skirt because it'll give you an hour glass figure.

A lot of people think tight = sexy, but a lovely wide leg pant that flows down to your heel is a very elegant, sexy item of clothing to have and I have a lot of them.

Shoes, a heel is great but platforms really elongate the legs. When you buy shoes, try to make sure the toe section of the heel/boot/shoe is also a couple of inches from the ground. If your toes are ground level, it will shorten your legs.

Type of shoe depends on your calves. If you have larger calves, muscular or fatty - you're best bet is a chunkier heel/platform and also avoid ankle straps: take a look at Lamoda, they have some good shoes there and they're a favourite of mine. Pointed toe heels are generally best if you're going for sexy, although a chunky platform boot is great too. Avoid lower ankle height boots or ones that fit loose. Find ones above the ankle, knee or thigh height and have them tight fitting. However, if you've got slimmer calves, ankle straps look great and you can get away with just about everything, even flats.

I hope my fashion tangent helps in some way, and good luck!

_
_____
________

W e l c o m e,

p l e a s e
c a l l
m e

B e l l e.
[/bɛl/]

E X P E R I E N C E D
s l a v e

Fully trained in dungeon environment.
Served as a 24/7 live-in slave offline.
Participated in various events.
Served a number of Masters in online dynamics.

A
s l a v e

with no
M a s t e r
is a door with no hinges.

________
_____
_
CallMeBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CallMeBelle for this post: