View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 11:09 PM   #994
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterboy View Post
You must really wish you had bigger boobs than the sad pathetic "tits" you have. Just the thought of having real nipples must get you close to coming, that's how pathetic you are. I bet you'd do anything to get your boobs touched by someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybill View Post
i always dress up in slutty outfits n drive too rest stops hoping to find truckers too blow them n to fuck me
i love wen they say get out of my truck n everyone sees what an fat ugly pathetic loser i am

Wow, both of you failed to follow such simple instructions…

Butterboy: your projections of inadequacies give full Teeny weenie song energy. You disappoint me with your mediocre attempt at humiliation, which is only the beginning, since you couldn’t even follow through to state how you wish to be humiliated
Sissybill: apparently in all the fucking and blowing, someone fucked your brains out, you couldn’t even humiliate Butterboy, before rushing to state your desire for humiliation

Please humiliate me for being such a slutty and horny virgin, who gets so shy that I literally run if I realize someone is trying to flirt with me.
Or
Please humiliate me for having a fantasy about someone getting me in a slutty cosplay and making me expose my tits, until someone fucks them or cums on them

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote