Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #10
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
I ALWAYS care about other peoples opinions and some of which mentioned below, may change the way i act.

BELIEVE The reason for this is to stop people, deleting threads as soon as someone disagrees with them, or if they are not getting their own way. Also if posts were deleted it can easily change the way of conversation, and make hard to follow.

eg) I agree with the user above etc etc (when the user above's post has gone, can appear to read tottally different)

Correct, you can rate threads from 1 to 5

Am afraid to say you are missing something (you can) Quick explanation below, for more info please message me.

1) Go to a specific forum, eg) Truth or Dare stories (as an example)

2) There is an ORANGE bar with the titles - Rating - Last Post - Replies - Views

3) To see highest rated click "RATING" for the most recent replied to threads click "LAST POST" for most replies click "REPLIES" for most views click "VIEWS"

4) Scroll down below the Stickies and the threads are in order (most - least)

eg) Ratings at present = "HerPunishment" by Rogue.

Any other questions, feel free to ask

No need to feel at the bottom of the food chain, Even Moderators etc, have found it hard to find a slave / Mistress.

I'm sure Leopard (moderator) won't mind me using him as an example. After making a similar thread (Excellently written) found it difficult for some time finding a Mistress.

Patience is the key here, and i'm afrad i don't have any answers.

Now this part worries me slightly.

I have become friends with several mods, as i have with hopefully many members. I believe i have only 3 times sent any messages to any moderator (via other means than getDare) This was for proof reafding etc for the User Guide i created, and was before i became a moderator.

I try to help anyone thats asked for it, Several members are new, and others have rarely spoken too.

I have given infractions / warning to anyone that has required it. Even one of my close friends a couple of weeks ago.

This again hurts me slightly.

I read a post of yours a while ago (before became mod) asking about a user with a user name called LINK. ref you couldn' find him as he had made 0 posts.

I spent 15 minutes the other day (02.06.11) finding the user and messaging his profile, so you could clarify something. (Again this time was spent out of the goodnees of my heart and tried to open / start a conversation)

I have recieved NO reply back whatsoever, and felt my time was waisted.

I recieve countless messages daily and try to reply to all of these (except the minority that are scams etc)

If you ever want to chat, start a conversation, if i am available i will chat back etc.

If i started a conversation with everyone i believe people would soon get annoyed.

I'm deeply sorry about this, and i am dyslexic (probably tell by the amount of mistakes in this)

However what i refer to mainly, is people using "Text Speech". This infuriates me, as it takes me forever to decipher what someone is saying.

I also have trouble with abbreviations, however this is just myself, and don;t moan when people use, as there is often a good reason.

Please don't think to much about this. I can't go into much more for rules reasons.

Yes there are people who make good posts, and many of which are friends with. I'm not so gulable that when someone says "........ is the best person for advice etc" i let them off with anything they do.

As i have mentioned earlier i HAVE previously banned / given infraction / warned, people who i classified as friends etc.

I also think several people have made great threads, however are not on my Friends list (Doctor, Depp, Softeyes to name just a few)

Suggestions / thoughts are always welcome, we can't promise to do everything that's suggested, but i (and sure most of the mods) will always sit down read/listen to the concerns anyone has, and the suggestions people make.

I will not always comment, but often message the user instead, or remember the idea for future use.

Several people reported the thread,

You asked a question, and got the same type of response from several/multiple people. You explained your reasonings each time (correctly done), but everyone was saying the same thing, I don't know if you got the answer you was looking / hoping for, but again you are welcome to your opinion.

That is not the case at all.

People use the report feature, and we then take action. If you ever feel you are hard done by please message a moderator and ask.

I'm sorry to hear that, anything i can do to help, feel free to suggest

Most people would agree with this

So does that mean i won't be getting a kiss

We are hear to help, not to bed!

Sitting back and thinking about this, i particially agree. However Not a single person has ever brough this to my attention

Example of the last thread i trashed
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...177#post470177

Yes you can see i am guilty for displaying TRASHED in larger letters and in bold.

However i believe / hope

I have also helped the user by refering them to the correct area with a link etc.

I have always said / posted when i have trashed a thread. This way if anyone has any problems with this they can private message me.

All threads that i have trashed have been reported first often by multiple users.

I may now change by way slightly, (say trashed, in usual font) if that pleases users.

When threads are trashed YOU CAN STILL view them, unlike deleted posts. I also believe the post count for any / all users on the thread still stay the same. This is different if the thread is deleted.

Rarely is a thread deleted unless there is good reason, or it has been posted duplicate etc. If a thread has several posts on it, it will nearly always be Trashed instead.

I like to think of myself as Active.

I agree with several things you have said, and disagree with others, as you can see

Not at present

I can not see anywhere that you have broken any rules at present. The thread may eventually get closed / locked, once it has run it's course. Especially if everyone is posting worthless comments on here and just saying i agree etc.

I am sure you are very nice too.

If you ever want anyone to chat to, or if you have a problem, just ask. That goes to anyone else

Thank you for sharing your views, and somethings may be rectified in the future.

Love Rachie
x x x x
Thanks Rachie, you even helped me a little.