View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 11:49 AM   #42
Loobzies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
Thank you ☺️ I’m glad you enjoyed reading this thread.

Would you ever go into a strict kink relationship i.e dom/sub dynamic or would you rather not commit to one specific person and have fun with whomever you choose? I think I would only consider going exclusive with a person I know offline. If I end up dating someone who is into kink, I think I would really enjoy a more permanent sexual dynamic like Dom/sub, but for online play it doesn’t seem really worth it - particularly as you generally only see people here through a sexual lens, and not in a romantic manner, if that makes sense?

How many different collars do you own? What about other toys like gags, dildos, or cuffs? I only own one collar, though I am quite pleased with it ☺️ I may have had an… ill-advised purchase spree recently and bought a lot more sex toys than I’ve ever considered before 🙈 Including wrist and ankle cuffs, and a ball gag, yes.

What are your thoughts on public humiliation, would you enjoy wearing a sexy collar or writing where people can see, or would you rather have it hidden so only you and the person who gave you the task would know about it? Unless the plan is to drive to a city where there is no chance of me being recognised, I would probably be uncomfortable with being too obvious in public. I am also very aware that I might make other people uncomfortable by being overly sexual or be seen by children. So whilst I love the idea of public humiliation, unless it’s very much hidden or happens in a secure environment (e.g., sex club), I don’t think I’d be interested.

Would you enjoy doing public stuff like masturbating in a public bathroom? I do enjoy the idea of doing dares in hidden public places… Actually getting naked in a restroom stall or changing room and putting on some ropes underneath my clothes, or having to write what a slutty cunt I am on my body whilst metres away from perfect strangers, sounds quite delicious.

Do you have any fantasies of public humiliation?

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Loobzies is offline   Reply With Quote