Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
Link1

Heart Break Disappointed

I doubt anyone really cares on this site about this, and I feel like there's probably a chance that this post would be trashed. Either way, I feel like I've been getting more and more disappointed with this site.

And of course, the first thing anyone could say is, if you don't like it then leave! But I just figured I'd express my feelings before I did so.

When I first stumbled onto this site it looked very interesting and very alive. I've never been very into forums, but this looked different. I learned soon though that it was still a forum. I almost wish it was different. I feel like posts should be able to be deleted and you should be able to rate threads or something. Actually, you can rate can't you? If so, why can't you sort by highest rated? or other sorting methods.. they just would make things a lot better. And if you CAN do that then I'm missing something.

But that doesn't even really matter. That could just improve the site a little. But that's no reason to be annoyed. I became much more discouraged when I started to feel the different types of groups on getdare and how I was practically the bottom of the food chain. I had tried to use the ad system to find a mistress and realized quickly that it was hopeless. Even after being complimented on my second ad a few times, nothing happened. So I became annoyed because I realized that as a straight male, being on this site was going to be.. a bit worse. And of course the usual system of male sub, male dom, female sub, female dom. Lowest to highest demand. I felt pathetic.

But even worse then that. (that can't be helped can it?) I feel like there is.. pretty much a mod clique. All the mods and their best buds. They support each other and let them stand high and mighty over everyone else. And I'm not saying that these people aren't good posters or whatever. I'm sure they work hard. I just feel like the interaction between a mod or mod friend and myself or some other common member is like talking to royalty. You're being looked down on constantly on this site. And everyone loves grammar and well put together ideas. But I'm not really a writer. and so, I get looked down on because of that. cool? And then there's the Elite Member area. As if I didn't feel low enough. There's a constant reminder!

Like.. everything in this whole forum is a bunch of stuff either trying to please the people and earn favor for good posts, or please the mods with that, or please the girls because you're horny. Being who I am is useless on this site. (male, switch, taken. Not that I can't post my own amazing thoughts, but it's not going to get me far) XD

I don't know. Maybe it's just me who feels that way. I feel like considering the nature of this site. (sex, masturbation, scat??) anything should be ok. But one of my last posts got closed without an explanation. Clearly I was being too aggressive or SOMEthing. To me I felt like I was just trying to defend myself when someone directed something TO me. I certainly didn't feel like I was spamming or being offensive though. If anything I was feeling more hurt. But then the thread closed. Leaving me with little resolution! :3

Got a little off-topic there though. (as if someone isn't going to trash this though. If the mods don't like it, it gets trashed right? freedom of speech ftw) I can't really get every idea out. I'm just really not happy with this site anymore. It's been going downhill. I don't like the mods being so high and mighty. I don't like a lot of the people who seem like creeps or liars or whatever they may be. I don't like being pushed into that SAME group as all the general public on this site since no one cares about them. But I don't really feel like playing the game of "kiss up to the mod"

And really, I feel like on a perfect site, the mods are invisible. They ARE the site. They delete a post and send you a message about how the site doesn't like that. But with this site everything is on a personal level. It hurts. I hate when mods trash a post and are like.. TRASHED at the end of it. It's so in your face.. it just seems douchey. really.. posts that are trashed should just be.. gone.

but.. enough of my unorganized rambling. If anyone took the time to really read all of this it would probably be someone who either agrees with me somehow or someone who is active on the site. I have such a strong feeling that this will be TRASHED. Because that's just what this site seems to do in this sort of situation. I don't really feel like I'm breaking the rules though so if this is trashed someone should tell me exactly what I did to break the rules that are posted on the site. I'm certainly not yelling at any person. I only am talking about the site in general or the mods in general. But as people, I'm sure you're all very nice. This is just one person's point of view I guess. maybe it'll be helpful. >_>