Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 07:44 AM   #5482
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp006 View Post
mistress may you tell me how to sleep (bound, naked, clothed, diapered, plugged) toy list in signature please
Sleep diapered, with the posture collar, hollow butt plug, ankles taped together, and naked besides all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danite View Post
Hi Mistress
Im currently in a cage and plugged during the days.
May I sleep without the cage?
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miep View Post
Mistress may i please have a good round of electroshocks?

I would be using two urethral electrodes and a tens unit which has variable shock speeds, slow shocks, ticking, clicking (faster), buzzing and humming. Strengths are in %.

You can choose the duration of the session, up to about 30, maybe 45 min and strengths for periods of your choosing aswel as a max strength i need to take before allowed to cum and if you wish, also a strenght i need to hold while cumming.

From 30% onward, i start feeling it, 40-50% feels good-intense and at around 70% its alread almost unbarable. Use that information however you please.

Thank you for reading so much info.
You may also punish me with a chosen number of verry intense short shocks from a cattleprod like device in addition, if you deem it do be necessary. That one tho really hits hard.
The session will be 45 minutes. You need to endure atleast 10 minutes of strength above 70% if you want any chance to cum. Start by doing one shock at 10%, then 2 shocks at 20%, 3 at 30%, 1 at 40%, 3 at 25%, 3 at 30%, 2 at 35%, 1 at 40%, 1 at 45%, 2 at 50%, 1 at 55%, 1 at 60%, 2 at 65%, 1 at 70%, 2 at 70%, 1 at 75%, 2 at 70%, 1 at 75%. Repeat this if you have time left. If this takes more than 45 minutes to complete that’s fine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchylover View Post
Mistress may I edge and bust my balls to make them grow for me to have some big jewels to play with further?
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinedforgood View Post
Little predicament here. I'm doing some chastity themed faproulette that will give me longer and longer lock up durations with less and less free time in between. But I also have a permanent rule that has me stroke for a minimum of 1000 seconds each day.
You see the conflict.
So the question is, mistress, may/must I unlock to finish that daily task or should I stay locked and find some other way to tease myself during lockup time (like playing with nipples or more ballbusts or whatever)?
Unlock to complete the task. But keep track of how many days it takes to finish and add that to your time locked.
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post: