View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
selfcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness View Post
(This is all directed at selfcare, I didn't wanna quote cos it'd be HUGE)

Nice going dude! I did quite a few 'simulations' of this, ie rolling a lot and seeing how it would turn out, not actually doing it. And from a few tests, a lot ended well below the 8 hour mark, and none of them got even close to maxing out the rules O_o, so you got pretty unlucky.

About the drinking too much water, you did the right thing. I wrote different bits of it at different times, and so it didn't occur to me you could roll so many 1s and that'd be dangerous. Anyway, once you drink enough you reach a point where drinking more won't really make anything go any faster anyway =P.

I after a day or so when you kept reaching the final roll and not getting a six... must of been pretty hard. And rolling that final 6 after... literally an entire weekend, Friday night to Sunday night... the feeling of it being over must have been pretty immense XD. I don't think there's many people that could have done what you did, and not need a punishment. Massive kudos, take as a long a break as you want, after that kind of dare, your bowels and bladder could really use it! Congratulations, and well done!
I use to play wargames with my brother, and when you really need a 6 (or a 1, or anything else), you don't have 1/6 chance but 1/666666 chance. Really.

for every PM, I will not cum for one day

: bondage, diapers (pee in), enema, chastity, private humiliation, pet play, saranwrap, wax, some anal, french maid outfit
: scat, public (including webcam), extreme pain, blood, messy
selfcare is offline   Reply With Quote