View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 10:52 AM   #668
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Before starting the dare you must have drank at least 2 litres of water since you last used the bathroom. You're going to start by putting on three diapers, with slits cut in the middle two to allow for drainage. Then put on your lockable diaper cover, then a pair of tights, then a onesie over the top. This is your outfit now until the dare is over.

To win your freedom you must complete certain tasks. Each task is worth a certain number of points and you must reach 80 points before being allowed out of your outfit and a change of nappies. Each task can be repeated up to five times. You don't have to complete all the tasks - you will notice that the harder ones earn you a lot more points than the easy ones:

Drink a large glass of water (2 points)
Send someone on Kik a photo of your outfit (2 points)
Drink a large coffee or other caffeinated drink (5 points)
Eat a jar of baby food (5 points)
Cuff your hands together for an hour (5 points)
Cuff your ankles together for an hour (5 points)
Wear your ball gag for half an hour (5 points)
Wear a blindfold for half an hour (5 points)
Wet yourself (5 points)
Pour baked beans down the back of your diaper (15 points)
Mess yourself (30 points)

Once you have reached 80 points congratulations, you have completed the dare and can change
As you can see, this comes entirely down to you... you can either suffer a few things for a long time or a lot of things for a short time crinklebutt. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote