View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 08:35 AM   #2023
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Secret Fantasy

Using your computer camera take a picture of you tied up in your maid outfit with pictures of your female friends taped on the wall behind you. You can now use your camera function to blur of mosaic faces if you want. Now print several copies and tape these pictures in semipublic places like the inside side of public restroom stall door. The picture therefore won't be seen until someone goes in the stall and closes the door.

My Secret Fantasy i that I get this dare and her girlfriends invite several male friends over to introduce me to the art of bukkake.
CHASTITY # 10: Girlfriend Maid Service: My roommate will offer to the any of her girlfriends that will accept for me to be their sissy chastity maid. I’ll lock myself in chastity cage her girlfriend chooses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around her home for four hours cleaning and doing her bidding while being teased and humiliated however she chooses.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paladintwk for this post: