View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 07:29 AM   #15
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Part 11 - Pretty In Pink

After halloween work for both of us got busier, and the re-emergence of covid also put extra restrictions on things. As such we didn't get to play too much. Naomi was keeping up with her rules, and getting quite used to living her home life as a girl. So we'll jump ahead into January and the first proper free play time in a while.

This was bimbo day! I'd been working hard to introduce Naomi to more color in her wardrobe, and a classic for any sissy is pink! We bought a pink wide mesh bodysuit, that frankly was about as effective at covering a body as a window. To this was added a new blonde pig-tail wig with pink & blue highlights. Very cute. Put together with pink heels, pink chastity, and some pink makeup, i had myself a perfect bimbo barbie doll.

I made Naomi worship her heels, hump on them, just to get her sub space going. Then we did a cute photoshoot, working on a lot of ahegao faces and dolly exposing poses. To take it up a level Naomi had to fetch pen and paper and write out some extra signs, stating she was a puppet and fuck doll for me. Plus i made her write a sign saying her boy name, just to embarass her in the future.

Next step i sent Naomi to the bathroom. Here she was made to kneel and kiss and lick her toilet seat. Dolls don't argue, even if she did whimper. Some deepthroating on a dildo also placed on the toilet was effective. Maybe too effective as her fake lashes started to unglue, leaving her looking like a facefucked slut. No complaints here!

With Naomi now deep into a bimdo slut space we continued with some anal play with a few other dildos. Lots more general teasing. She was riding a toy in her ass, back sucking the toy on the toilet, being a dirty bathroom slut. So i pushed my little toy further still, making her give me her Ex's phone number. Got to keep adding more and more blackmail power, keeps it interesting!

Alas our play was cut a little short in an unusual way. Naomi suddenly got a call from a family member needing a lift somewhere. Slight issue, as her make-up would not come fully off. So my sissy had to drive with the light pink lipstick still on, fingers crossed it raised no questions.

Luckily it didn't, but this was a close call. Perfect ammunition for me to tease her about and continue to make Naomi feel week and melted. Plus I now had a Bimbo Barbie with extra functions, and an even more blackmailed slave. Naomi really was the absolutely very best person, i love her! <3

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: