View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 01:16 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22/F Ama with Edges - make me beg xo

Hello GD, I've been busy and inactive for quite some time. I've received numerous pms from people who are new to my profile, who haven't followed my earlier threads!

So I thought that this could be a fun thing to do, and as I say, I'm a sucker for self torture xx

Ask me anything, be as kinky as possible xo My identity is off limits but other than that anything goes.

No limits on no. of questions or multiple posting.

I'll answer each question and every question equals to one edge. You can also tell me how to edge, what to wear, location, anything.

Questions can include scenarios so feel free to play out your fantasies. A scenario question equals to 2 edges x

I'll keep posting the answers and reports on my edges. I can't cum and I have to ask for permission on this thread if I get too desperate.

Make me beg GD 😈

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote