View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 02:32 PM   #1
lolielikelollipops

Rainbow TikTok dare for a queer in London [CD/30]

Hi guys !
I’m Candy, 30, and I’m in holidays in London for 1 week by myself. Usually a guy, I enjoy being Candy freely, it’s sooooo good. I’m visiting the city as Candy, I have drink as Candy, it’s cool.

And I was thinking of something more challenging: like, I was intended to visit museums, etc… and doing that as a serious plain Candy. What if, instead… you choose my outfit, and tomorrow, I’ll spend the entire day doing only TikTok videos in every place you could find in London.
And thing is… if I can’t do all what you asked for, I have to make a new session the day after ! So ?

You can vote, then answer with:
- what should I wear: sneakers or platform ? (No heels, I can’t walk all day in them !) Vinyl shiny leggings, long ruched skirt, mini leather ruched skirt, or mini wet look skating skirt ? (I’ll choose which had the most answer)
- Where to go in London ? Anywhere in zone 1-2 ;-) I’ll go at every place you mention, it’s the game ! If I can’t, I have to do it the day after !
- Which kind of video I make when I’m in the chosen place ? Choose the topic, what I have to say or to do if you wish :-)
- Every girl (only!) answering the poll can add one more thing (if you wish): a humiliating situation I have to put on TikTok too, which shows me like an air headed Barbie, not a very bright one, in public.

Thanks !!!
lolielikelollipops is offline   Reply With Quote