View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 08:16 PM   #1
SamRVA94

Rainbow NYC Vacation Dares

I'll be visiting NYC for four days in early April and will be staying alone in a hotel. I don't have any set plans; my friend who was coming with me bailed at the last minute. So, I'm looking to make my solo vacation extra fun!

I'm open to a lot, but fairly new to in-real-life meetups. I want to change that. Looking for dares that involve: public, outdoors, humiliation, degradation, forced gay/bi, sucking, anal, group, watersports/piss, and bodywriting. Open to more, however.

Toys I Own: Collar with nipple clamps. Butt plugs (small and large). Leash. Dildo (7in). Enema thingy. Ball gag with nipple clamps.

I would be open to potentially purchasing new toys/outfits if they are reasonably priced. I'm also willing to provide pic proof of any dares I accept, and maybe accept punishment if I'm not able to complete all the dares I agree to (and prove it).

Submissive, Bi

Likes: Humiliation, Degradation, Public, Outdoors, Bodywriting, CFNM, Sending Pictures
Looking to Explore/Curious About: Forced Bi/Gay, Sucking Dick, Hookups, Blackmail, Anal, Exposure
Limits: Permanent, Scat, Social Suicide, Blood, Findom
SamRVA94 is offline   Reply With Quote