View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 10:31 AM   #14
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Part 10 - Halloween I

Adidas: You have an Alice costume?! Why did i not know this!
Naomi: You know me Mistress, i am terrible at organising so some sissy clothes just get buried for ages.

We were talking about Halloween and how it's an ideal time to take your sissy self public in a much more acceptable way. Not that it's easy at any time to put on a skimpy maid uniform and go to a party, but the 31st October at least provides some cover and excuse if you can find the courage.

Naomi and I weren't planning that kind of adventure, but were discussing how we would celebrate the day. This was when Naomi revealed she had an Alice in Wonderland custoume already, to pair with the maid uniform i know she bought.

Naomi: Except it doesn't fit the best, Mistress.
Adidas: I don't think it can be too short for you sissy.

Haha, except it kind of was. Certainly for going outside. If Naomi stood perfectly still it was fine. But as soon as she walked a step the skirt flicked up and her caged clitty and ass were very much visible. Fun for us at home, not so much for taking a walk.
So we started swapping a few ideas and browsing some sites for a new costume for an adventure.

So a couple of days later Naomi had her halloween outfit. A yellow sexy princess dress, in the style of Belle from Beauty & The Best but way kinkier. This time it was long enough she could go outside and not be totally exposed. Thus the halloween plan was simple, Naomi would simply go for a walk as my pretty princess.

She started off with the outfit hidden under a black coat, just whilst she was close to home. 15 minutes walk the coat came off and was tucked behind a bench. Now Naomi was alone in the park looking more girly and exposed than ever before. But as a good slave she stuck to the task and did a couple of laps, feeling lucky it seemed to be quiet.

Before i let her leave the park she had to push it a step further. Skirt lifted up to show off her ass and chastity, and as she was in sub space i get her to add some spanks as well. But to minimise her risk on this occasion that was all, coat back on for the walk home.

Naomi had done a few quick walks previously, but the outfit and actions were a step up. Her training as a sissy slut was progression perfectly!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: