View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 07:06 AM   #789
MrCorruptor

Default KeepCalmBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepCalmBlue View Post
I'd love the rest of gd to know how you rate me - I have 3 pics (full frontal, pussy, clamped / bound tits) rechosen for your inspection and public rating.

In as long as my signature states. Please specify which thread you come from
KeepCalmBlue has submitted to an inspection and provided three pictures for review. My review is as follows:

Full frontal (from pelvis to shoulders): 2/10. Unfortunately small tits which contrast a much larger overhanging gut. Tits themselves have no real shape with reasonably small undefined nipples. A dissapointment for anyone looking to enjoy her as a human or as a hucow. Her body is only of use for someone with a deep degradation fetish who wants a submissive to really use and abuse.

Bound tits with clamps (chest only): 4/10.
A reasonably good bind and appropriately firm clamps. Unfortunately, she is let down again by her poorly defined nipples and lack of breast shape. The situation is only helped by the binding which makes them a little more pronounced. Likely most useful for someone looking to humiliate or engage in tit torture.

Spread pussy (legs spread with stomach and breasts present): 3/10.
Pussy best described as a slop hole. Spread wide orifice is clearly present with some unpleasant loose skin visible. Presented as very wet and sloppy. Clit large and somewhat uneven - calling for a clamp or a peg to be attached. Additional points awarded as labia are thankfully reasonably sized. Overhanging gut again unpleasant to see. Breasts a pointless addition in the photograph. Overall best suited for degradation, large insertion or clit torture.

Loves: anal, bondage (primarily breasts), clitoral torture, degradation, denial, insertion, humiliation, nipple torture, punishment, rules, spanking, stretching, toys, TPE.
Exploring: hidden/semi-public, messy, petplay, watersports.
Limit: blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide.

Kik: MrCorruptor
MrCorruptor is offline   Reply With Quote