View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 04:36 AM   #206
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
well since i sleep naked every night ill go with the halloween costume since i like being a pirate anyway
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
although it would be fun to find out what people would do to me while in the stocks ill go for a naked walk of 2 hours
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
ill go for girls maybe it could get fun
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
id wait if you cant hear it officially it wouldnt take a week but even if that were the case id wait would be a really horny week tho if you can hear it id go to the doctor
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
id give her a lapdance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
ill go for the onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
thats a tough one id go for 3 inch yes its small but atleast then id still be able to put my whole dick in a girl
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
if id be female i think f although i heard about the back problems
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
iv worn them for longer so buttplug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
id rather wear a thong infront of a one night stand hopefully shed like it
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
ill go for a stranger since the last person i texted is one of my best friends
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
kitchen

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote