View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 04:44 PM   #3
dmd

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I didn't have a costume last year cause COVID, so I'll call that naked, and last night I wore boxers - so easy win for boxers for a year
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Choosing the stocks - would get lost on the other one and/or give up after 30 minutes
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mum, easily
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog! They have much more fun in life
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Guys I suppose, more comfortable brushing it off
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) I'd love to say I'd go with the first, but I know I probably wouldn't - week of constant embarassment I can't control better than 10 minutes I can to my head for some reason
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? The pole dance is more of a learning experience, so that
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Hmmm, probably the onion - unless the partner likes farts, then beans ofc
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? The 3 inch - the 2nd is too dangerous in pretty much every situation
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? Either are valid - think I'd go with the F cup tho, just to know what it'd be like
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? I'd never need a bottle opener, lance or anything else needed to gain attention again with the unicorn horn. The bunny tail would be annoying if it's even mildly sensitive
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Is the on the spot meant to be for both? If its for both, nightclub - if its just a regular airport strip search though, its that.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? I'd love either most likely, but imma go with the plug - I love to talk, as you can probably tell
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? I mean - the first, though the second one is probably more accurate atm
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) I'm counting this as just general messaging, as no one really texts anymore - it was a guy on Recon
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Either would suck, but the worst case happens in both scenarios - so Facebook, as it'd be funnier

Scottish switch - will take you up on any bet, no matter how unfair to me

Denied until 20/03/2024 - please edge me

Desperate for your feet pics

PM DARES

BDSM TEST

LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS

Limited in tasks and have no toys, as I live with family. Showing my face or ass is situational.

Kik - dmd0.2
dmd is offline   Reply With Quote