View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 09:05 AM   #113
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyswitch20 View Post
I would love a dare!! I am relatively new to anal. My toys/likes/limits are below. Thank you, I will provide a report!

Toys: medium and large dildos, nipple clamps, paddles, pussy clamps, icyhot
Likes: anal, stretching, nipples, pain, clit torture, hidden public, humiliation
Limits: public, social suicide, permanent, blood, exposure
Warm up your butthole with one finger, then adding another. Keep fucking yourself with two fingers and lots of lube until that feels comfortable. Then insert a dildo as deep as you can (don't lose it). Once it is in, inflict some pain on your pussy by applying icyhot and slapping your clit. Feel your butthole tense around the dildo!

Fuck yourself hard with the dildo for a few minutes. Then put it in completely and remove it fully for 50 repeats. After that you should have a nice, open, gaping hole. It is now ready for your large (girthiest) dildo, I hope. Try inserting it without any additional lube and enjoy the pain. Cum once the large dildo is as far in your butt as it will go.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote