View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 03:56 PM   #1
sexriley
getDare Sweetheart

Default Edge/Denial Challenge

So I'm completely new to this and am probably going to regret it. You're probably gonna make me your bitch, and have every right to. All I can do is beg that you're nice to me here.

The thread gets to decide 2 timeframes to start off. The first being the "Denial" time and the second being the "Punishment" time. During the Denial time, I'm not allowed to cum, and any edges done during this time don't count towards the total number. During the Punishment time, I'm allowed to work on edges but am still not allowed to cum.

During both periods, any post (including mine) will add 1 edge to the counter. You can only double post if it's been at least 1 hour from your last post. At the end of the Punishment period, no more edges can be added but I must finish any outstanding debt before I can be free.

If I make a mistake and orgasm, it must be ruined. In addition, whoever's post the orgasm was on gets to decide any punishment within limits. (for example, if I fail on the 23rd edge then the 23rd post gets to decide punishment.) If I happen to fail on one of my own posts, then the post immediately following mine is the one that gets to choose this.

Please be nice to me

Edit: Every post you can add a maximum of 3 days into either counter. You can split them up or put them all into one period. After the denial period is up, days will no longer be added into either counter, so whatever the Punishment timeline is at going in will stay the same. Now theoretically one person could just keep me denied for eternity with these rules, but then we'd never enter the fun part of this challenge so I'm trusting that won't happen. Edges will continue to be counted on a per-post basis.

Dislikes: Pee

Limits: Blood - Scat - Age Play - Family - Pics

kik - GalRiley

Deny Me Here

Last edited by sexriley; 03-16-2022 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added Rule
sexriley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexriley for this post: