View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #11
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCeleste View Post
Again, I see your point; however, if there are multiple complaints against a single user, based on posts, it might bring to light that they are not as talented as they seem or claim to be.
I do not know if you've actually looked at the boards, particularly the ad section. Those who have made it into the top ads, have made it there for a reason and those are people who have either impressed a mod due to the post.
It doesn't neccesarily follow that the people with the best ads are the best or even most experienced slaves/sub/doms etc. It merely means that they have a greater grasp of the English language than others, similiarly it doesn't follow that a badly worded ad was placed by a poor slave/sub/dom.
In fact given the setting of the forum I'm not surprised by the quality of the ads as most of them seem to just be out for a quick thrill. A female with a poorly written post will almost certainly get 10 times the number of replies that a well written post by a male will get and that being the case why would the female bother to write a long ad when they can instead sort their way through until they find a decent person. This could cause a large number of complaints against this person by the people that are judged and found wanting.
Also experience doesn't always relate to talent, someone could have 5 years experience in the life and simply not have experience in the area that they are experimenting with at that moment.