View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 11:45 PM   #1
Justsome1
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
past night's sleepwear, it was my sports jersey with both underwear also. And I don't have any halloween costume
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Pillory, over fast and I'd just imagine I travelled back in time, getting punished kind
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
both, but more if dad I think
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
baby, don't wanna chew anything
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
girls, guys would be humiliating
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
wait a week, it'd be soo awkward to get the doctor remove it. Amd if it's a guy
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
pole, idk lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
beans, I don't fart much and I don't like onions
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
3, that 15 is too much
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
A, small is better than these big
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
fluffy, I like softness of it lol
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
nightclub, most are high kind so not too weird but airport is professional people filled or families.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
ball gag, don't like anal
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
jungle, already have 1
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
stranger would be some delivery person for sure now, so I'd rather give it to last person I texted, who is a person I like so cool
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
fridge, I don't have FB and fridge isn't too weird but there many would definitely know.