View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 11:03 AM   #12
solosub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moremaddie View Post
Yea, thinking about it, I definately dont think I will do this when school starts. Over spring break will still be fun though. Im still looking for more options though. Lots of super hot options, this is definatly the sexiest my underwear collection has ever been.

Is there a way I could send a pic to whoever suggests my favorite set that cant be sceenshot, shared, or lead to my identity?
Unfortunately there's always going to the be the possibility that any picture you send can be screenshot, saved, and shared. However, you can minimize the possibility of it being traced back to your identity by not including your face, removing any identifiable tattoos or body marks, and not have any items in the background identifiable directly to you. Additionally, if taking it with a phone or GPS enabled camera be sure to turn off geotracking for your photos.

The best option for sending it is snapchat or another self destruct photo service. I lean more towards snapchat as it's the only one I know that will notify you if the person you send it to takes a screenshot. So even if it doesn't prevent it, you'll at least know if it happens.
solosub is offline   Reply With Quote