View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 06:45 PM   #6
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Act 2: Girlfriend

Sarah stood naked on a large empty square, which was covered with red bricks. She looked down at herself and admired her breasts. They were round and plump, defying gravity and pretty to look at. Her hand slid over her right breast and she caressed herself.

"Hello Sarah." Even as she spun around, she slid one hand in front of her vagina and threw her other arm over her breasts, trying to cover herself as best she could. Standing in front of her was a woman who looked familiar. "Hello?" she said hesitantly. "Don't you recognize me? I'm your girlfriend. What's wrong with you?" Sarah stumbled. Girlfriend? A pause arose, which was interrupted by the woman's next words. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Sarah heard herself say, though her mouth didn't move. "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head!" the woman said sternly. Sarah dropped to her knees and hesitantly moved her hands behind her head. Her breasts were completely exposed as a result and her vagina was also just a tiny bit covered by her pubic hair. Sarah shaved, but not completely. She felt a pleasurable pulsation in her vagina.

The woman came closer and whispered, "Well, you like that, don't you? I thought so." Even as she said this, Sarah felt her hand glide over her labia. She jerked away. "Don't move." The woman commanded. Sarah froze. What was happening here? She felt her labia being stroked, then gentle pressure forced them apart. She felt a finger slide between her labia, lightning twitching through her body. Sarah moaned and the woman smiled. Then the woman withdrew her hand and signified to Sarah that it was now her turn.

Sarah hesitated for a moment, then asked, "Truth or dare?" - "Truth." the woman replied. Sarah wanted to ask who the woman was. But she heard herself asking, "Why are you doing this? Why are you touching me?" - "Because you need it. I can feel it. Truth or dare?"

This time Sarah wanted it, "Dare." - "Lie down, spread your legs and show me how you masturbate." That hit Sarah like a bolt of lightning again. Her vagina was pulsing and wet, her brain fogged. Slowly she lay down on the warm cobblestones and stretched her vagina out to the woman. With one hand she went between her legs and caressed her love mound with two fingers. With the other hand she caressed her breasts, then her hand moved from her breasts to her mouth and she sucked on two fingers. It felt wonderful.

The woman slowly bent down to Sarah, her mouth approaching her ear. Sarah felt her breath, which felt pleasantly warm. "Wake up." she whispered, and Sarah woke up. She was lying in her bed, her panties wet and her vagina throbbing. For a few minutes Sarah just lay there, enjoying the sensation. It had been a strange dream and never before had she thought about exposing herself to a woman, let alone masturbating in front of strangers. And yet there was a quiet voice telling her that somehow this was beautiful. And her vagina pulsed approvingly. Her body was suddenly so foreign to Sarah. Where were these thoughts coming from?

Sarah swallowed. Then she took off her panties, grabbed her smartphone and put it next to her bed. Then she turned so that her vagina was staring directly into the camera. In her imagination, she refined the thought. She imagined the woman watching her through the smartphone. Then she slid a finger into her wet vagina and poked it a few times. She felt shame and arousal at the same time. Her whole body was longing for an orgasm.

For quite a while Sarah played with her lust until a thought occurred to her. Did she even want an orgasm? She felt the lust, the desire. It clouded her brain, but felt good. She wanted to feel that pleasure, that desire. She didn't want it to end. Deeper and deeper Sarah rose into her lust, surging from one moment to the next. She lost all sense of time. At some point she fell into a dreamless sleep, overcome by fatigue and exhaustion.
subdream is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subdream for this post: