View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 08:43 AM   #10
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Part 8 - A Collared Kitty

Up until now Naomi had been mostly using a simple black choker as a collar during our play. But today was to be special, and we would upgrade to something far more appropriate. We'd been sharing links back and forth on ideas, and ultimately agreed on one for her to buy.

I had Naomi put on a leopard print skirt, with her black tail plug in, and a simple black shirt over her black bra. Lots of black, still working on introducing more color into her wardrobe slowly over time. Pair of kitt ears and some simple but effective makeup.

We toyed a little to begin with, making sure her throat was well warmed up with some deepthroating, and that she was in pet mode by crawling around. And because bodywriting was a staple of our play she had "cum slut", "cum dump", "rape me", "sissy slut" written in various places across her legs and body.

Finally i had her kneeling and ready. A cute pink collar, with a small bow and bell at the front. She tightened it around her neck, gave the bell and ring and smiled. Kitty was collared. Another step down the path of her service to me. I know Naomi thought this would be it, and we'd just chill and talk. But i had some more ideas.

I made her pick up one of her dildos. She recorded a cute clip showing her pink locked cage, moving up to reveal her throat stuffed with the fake cock. And a similar one as she relaxed on the sofa, couldn't keep her hands of the toy in this sub state.

Adidas: How's my sissy slave feeling?
Naomi: In heaven Mistress, purrrr
Adidas: Good! I like making you smile.
Naomi: Always smiling at your feet.
Adidas: As you're down there, crawl to your wallet.
Naomi: I think i know what's coming
Adidas: Then i expect you to be quick, sissy.
Naomi: Got it.
Adidas: Show me your IDs.
Naomi: *pic attached*
Adidas: Good girl!
Naomi: I like being your blackmailed slave, Mistress.
Adidas: Well you are definitely that. Can't deny it's you now i have ID proof.
Naomi: It's ok Mistress. I want to serve you & be yours.
Adidas: Still feeling kinky?
Naomi: Always beacuse of you!

To mark her first day in the new collar, and to reinforce she's my toy, i had Naomi go for a little walk. She had to take her purple dildo and suck on it under her facemask, and keep the collar on, even though the bell would ring a little if she walked too fast.
But she never stopped smiling! Naomi was well and truly now my little pet slave. The best girl!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: