Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 10:46 AM   #38
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I crave it. Have been doing it since I was a little kid
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? I experiment with all kinds of pain just to see what it would feel like
What do you like about it? God only knows why we enjoy this. It makes no sense.
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I have a lot of toys, and add more whenever I wonder how something would work to give me pain.
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Strictly DIY. I have never found anyone who would torture me without being paid for it. I do play online whenever I can get someone to push me a little.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? I avoid leaving any lasting marks. I have inadvertently left some that last for a day or two, but usually for no more than an hour

Have you ever gone too far? How so? I have hurt myself enough to stay sore for a few days. Then I back off on that game and try it lighter. If it hurts that much, its a good one, but don't want to be hurting for long periods of time so I ease back quite a ways and work up.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Just give it a try. Ask yourself what would it feel like if I did this? Start easy and work up. Listen to your body. You don't want to destroy yourself. Then you can't have fun any more.

For pain givers:
Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? I have never actually hurt another since I was a little kid playing with my little brother. I fantasize about it and do play online now and then. I never ask anyone to do anything I have not tried myself.
Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
What do you like about it?
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote