Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 09:53 PM   #32
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

[*]Do you have male or female genitalia?
Male [*]Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
Yes I loved it. Made me feel very submissive to the person telling me what to do. Also limited how quick I could cum[*]What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Mild to moderate pain. No blood but enough to know it hurts [*]What do you like about it?
The submissiveness. Makes me feel like they are in full control of my cock and balls [*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Toothpaste(anything that burns when on skin), pegs, sounds, rope, anything to use for spanking, light weights to stretch my balls, tape. Not painful but for ultimate submissiveness a pen or marker to write on myself [*]Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Just online [*]Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Bruised cock, also my foreskin swelled after 3-4 hours of rope cutting off circulation [*]What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
Recording myself doing self slaps over and over again because she wanted to see tears in my eyes. I didn’t enjoy it at the time but the thought of it makes me want the chance of someone doing to me in real life [*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Yes and no. With sounds I injured my urethra, multiple days of peeing with extreme pain also the foreskin swell. Had to ice it for like an hour to get it to go down [*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Start slow, get toys, read up on what’s safe, and if you can’t still bring yourself to do it find an online mistress that has experience to train you up to doing stuff

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote