View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 12:43 PM   #4
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg View Post
I remember in your last thread someone brought up the idea of you being the entertainment at a frat party. You liked the idea despite it being risky and said that you might do it. I think you should do this but with some amendments. Get a mask that conceals your identity, tell your closest friends at school about whatever party that you might do this at and tell them they should come. Leave your apartment fully dressed with any disposable bag that has your buttplug, mask, and a set of lingerie inside. When your near the party house find a low-key area: I want you to strip naked, insert your plug and then dress yourself with the lingerie and mask. Leave your regular clothes in the bag. Now hide the bag, and make your way to the party, you might not be the scheduled entertainment but I sure all the drunk horny college boys will love you. Be the best slut you can be at the party, but leave before it's over. Go get dressed in your normal clothes and then comeback to the party with the plug in.

We could even add dice part of it where you get 6 different outfit options and have to roll 1-6. 1 being more modest lingerie that covers more, 3-5 being see thru and maybe 6 you get nothing but your toys. With a punishment like this next time you'll think twice about breaking your rules.
I’m very confident that I never said I might do that dare. Girls get raped at frat parties without showing up naked so I’ll avoid doing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbyter500 View Post
As someone who has also not cum in weeks, I understand the moment of weakness, but that was still very bad!

For the next 3 days, whenever you go out for errands, you will be plugged. You should be out of the house for at least 30 mins to an hour minimum. Every time you go out, your goal is to edge 3 times in at least 2 different places each time. Eg, three in your car, three times in a public restroom. After your edgings, *if* your panties aren't sufficiently wet (practically dripping) you will either:
-Take those off and manually wet them yourself with your tongue or
- Continue edging until you achieved some very wet panties.
You are not to go home, until they're nice and wet for a horny girl as yourself. :P

Let me know if there's any issues and how it goes!
Have fun! ♥️
Ok, should I start this Monday? I don’t exactly know if I’ll have anywhere to go today or tomorrow
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote