View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 11:10 AM   #2
Skwisg

I remember in your last thread someone brought up the idea of you being the entertainment at a frat party. You liked the idea despite it being risky and said that you might do it. I think you should do this but with some amendments. Get a mask that conceals your identity, tell your closest friends at school about whatever party that you might do this at and tell them they should come. Leave your apartment fully dressed with any disposable bag that has your buttplug, mask, and a set of lingerie inside. When your near the party house find a low-key area: I want you to strip naked, insert your plug and then dress yourself with the lingerie and mask. Leave your regular clothes in the bag. Now hide the bag, and make your way to the party, you might not be the scheduled entertainment but I sure all the drunk horny college boys will love you. Be the best slut you can be at the party, but leave before it's over. Go get dressed in your normal clothes and then comeback to the party with the plug in.

We could even add dice part of it where you get 6 different outfit options and have to roll 1-6. 1 being more modest lingerie that covers more, 3-5 being see thru and maybe 6 you get nothing but your toys. With a punishment like this next time you'll think twice about breaking your rules.
Skwisg is offline   Reply With Quote