View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 07:45 AM   #45
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetman27 View Post
If I am not too late I have one last idea for a piggy like you.

You should make your own "trash bin". Fill it with slices of bread, milk (left out overnight if possible), and a bag of salad. Really let it soak together in the bag before pouring it all over your head.
I incorporated a few dares.

I made my own trash bin suitable for a trash whore like me,
I filled the bag with bread, milk and salad and left it out overnight to soak as requested.
The milk hadn’t gone too bad but I obediently poured it over my head , ensuring all of my hair and face got covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Whoops that snuck in their

Let's smash a 12 pack of eggs into your ass cheeks
Still with my face covered in slightly sour milk and a gloopy mess of bread and salad, I went on all fours in front of my bedroom mirror and smashed twelve full eggs against my ass cheeks, six of each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
What does this whore throws in her bedroom bin, as if it’s just plastic stuff it doesn't really fit this garbage whore. And as this whore showered last night it deserves a punishment! As a punishment this whore should empty the garbage bag of her bedroom over her body and put the empty garbage bag over her head. Cut a whole where this whore filthy mouth is. Now this is whore takes the garbage of the living room and empty it her your bed. After that this whore should cut holes in the bag for her legs and arms and wear it this whore should tape the two garbage bags together with tape around your neck and lie on the ground. Like this the whore is aloud to sleep.

Good night
I used the dirty trash bag from the previous dare to tie over my head and hair, both of which I hadn’t cleaned. I cut a hole so this filthy pigs mouth was not in the bin.

I then poured the bin from my kitchen over my bed and made a gArbage dress for myself, taping the head bag and body bag together with holes for the arms and legs.

I was exhausted after doing this dare so I actually did sleep even though I sweated in the dirty bag. The milk got quite sour through the night and I smelled really foul and of garbage. But it was fitting that I was made into a garbage whore as that is what I am.

Was I a good piggy?

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote