View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 05:30 PM   #43
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
While I did shower last night, I still feel extremely dirty so in line with above dare, I will be sleeping on the floor tonight. Presumably I will get cold in which case I will empty my bedroom bin over me then use the bag as my blanket. I will sleep like the garbage whore I am.

In addition, I will not shower until tomorrow night and after completing another food care. Would this be sufficient?
What does this whore throws in her bedroom bin, as if it’s just plastic stuff it doesn't really fit this garbage whore. And as this whore showered last night it deserves a punishment! As a punishment this whore should empty the garbage bag of her bedroom over her body and put the empty garbage bag over her head. Cut a whole where this whore filthy mouth is. Now this is whore takes the garbage of the living room and empty it her your bed. After that this whore should cut holes in the bag for her legs and arms and wear it this whore should tape the two garbage bags together with tape around your neck and lie on the ground. Like this the whore is aloud to sleep.

Good night
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote