View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 06:19 AM   #39
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

I am so sorry for the delay. It actually took me a while to build up the courage to do some of these dates.

Full report below of my first night but I’ve a few more to do. I finished this last night but I was too exhausted and dirty to write my report then.

I began the dare by filling my panties full of honey. Watching myself in the mirror, I edged hard so I could feel the honey sticky inside me. I don’t really like edging so found it difficult to stop, however it got me excited. I gave my two cheeks a slap with my hand sticky from honey and my own juices so that it stuck to my face. I kept both the face remains and my dirty panties on as I went down to the shop to do my shopping. My hands and face were very sticky.

I bought the supplies as needed. I started with the mixed berries. I bought them frozen then heated them up in the microwave so they got mushy. I’m not too into feet so I didn’t enjoy mushing them with my feet much and it made quite a mess. I’m pretty flexible so I used my feet to smear the rest of the berries on my face so my face was pink and dirty. There was some on the floor which I squashed with my fat piggy ass. I then edged again, still sticky from the honey and some berries on my hand.

For the next part I moved to bathroom and poured a tin of lentil soup into the bath then I spent some time rolling in it. The cold soup wasn’t pleasant and I made sure to mop some of the soup up with my hair and face already dirtied from the berries. I then ate a whole jar of mayonnaise while in my mess. I had a squirt bottle so I squirted it into my mouth to begin with then sucked the end contents. I like Mayo but had never eaten a full jar. I didn’t get sick but I was gagging by the end and this actually felt like it took a long time. I slapped myself a few times while sucking the bottle, to punish myself for being such a piggy for being able to goggle it all up.

Next up, the one I was dreading. I’d bought an apple pie made from store. I nearly stopped at this stage, however I’m somehow managed to smash it into myself, pieing myself like a fool. I was so humiliated at this point and honestly questioned what the hell I was doing, however I also felt really turned on and I did edge. I tried to take a pic at this point, however it just felt slightly too overwhelming having that on my phone so I did delete it and decided to just carry on myself privately rather than share on kik.

Next up, I was too bathe myself with egg yokes. I lay down in the bath and I cracked six eggs over my stomach, tits, both thighs and one against my head so it leaked into my hair and the other over my face and eyes, which already were covered in pie.

I lay here for a while breathing hard and edged again. At one point I was gonna cum and I almost stopped but I did wanna do some more as it’s hard for me to get a night free of housemates where I know I won’t be deserved.

I had my bananas ready at the bath, so I first sat on them with my dirty fat ass for 5 mins so they were squished up nice and good. It felt a bit strange sitting on them, a bit more sensational than the berries and I found this oddly humiliating even after all I had done thus far which was surprising. I edged again sitting on my bananas, then once five minutes had passed, I sat off them and on all fours, slowly spat on the banana remains. I then pressed my face down into the bananas and ate with my lips smushed up against the bath. There was some egg yolk and pie that had gotten in there which I was worried about but I still obediently ate it up.

I had received another banana dare so I decided to do this also. I peeled the banana, added the peel to my forming slop in the bath, then i sucked the banana hard and enthusiastically as if it was a lovely sexy cock. I slapped myself in the face while doing this. Once I thought I’d sucked it really good, I added the slushy peeled banana to my panties, quite dirty now on the outside and the inside still covered in honey.

I knew I was nearing the end of what I could do now, I was honestly exhausted, however I wanted to end on a high. So the last thing I did was pour two bottles of brown sauce over my head. There seemed to be an awful lot in the bottles and as requested I spent a lot of time rubbing it into my hair, my saggy pig tits, my fat stomach and chubby thighs. I rubbed it over my dirty panties and edged while doing this.

I really was an absolute disgraceful mess at this point and i was so tired and horny.

However Blue Griffin had given me a whole load of tasks which I still hope to do but might not be able to do immediately. So I did grab strawberry syrup and smeared it all over my boobs. Then I spent quite a lot of time licking it off. This meant also licking off some of the brown sauce, it wasn’t a very pleasant mixture.

Leex1 additionally had left me some requests and while I do want to do them, I wanted to do something to acknowledge these especially as I have been so long, but I could only do some as I hadn’t pre bought the ingredients. But as much as it pained me, I did have a block of butter in the fridge so I obediently did stick that in my mouth and suck it while it melted into fat butter. I wasn’t sure if I was allowed swallow or not so I initially let it drip over my chin and chest however I did eventually swallow some. This was nearly worse than the mayonnaise as I had to leave it melt which took time. I edged while I sucked.

Finally I poured flour all over myself and lay in my mess, as it formed into a disgusting paste. People said to sleep in my mess however I was terrified housemates would come home and it is a shared bathroom, so I knew I’d have to shower eventually. But I did stay for two more edges before I started a very long and difficult clean up of myself and the bath. I had hoped to cum after clean up but I was honestly so exhausted after the dares and the clean up that I just went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I couldn’t believe what I had done and was a little ashamed when I saw there was still some clean up needed in the bathroom.

Thank you all for humiliating me! I apologise for the delay - it’s just that little bit extreme so I really need to be in the right mind frame for it as well as know I will not be interrupted. I also apologise for lack of pics, was just slightly too much for me on top of everything.

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post: