View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 11:44 AM   #5
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@Al3x - Yay, thank you so much!

Part 4 - A Cage Full Of Surprises

Things settled down into a nice little routine for the next couple of weeks. I would chat with Naomi everyday. Sometimes we would just share dumb work stories, or talk about our friends, almost like a normal couple. Other days, far less normal. We share a lot of kinky ideas and chat, and slowly i was drawing Naomi further out of her shell and more into the mindset of a sissy slut.

Then on a Saturday i was just doing chores at home when my phone buzzed. I was greeted with a picture showing black thigh-high stockings and a lightweight black skirt, being lifted up to reveal a plastic pink chastity cage.

Adidas: O.M.G! You bought one!
Naomi: You made it sound like a good idea, and i wanted to surprise you! And i have more surprises...
Adidas: Ah, best sissy! Show me!

Naomi had also bought a very revealing Maid costume. I guess it covered her caged clitty and her ass, but only if she stood perfectly still. Added on her wrists were some leather cuffs, and in her ass was a black tail plug!

Only a month or two ago, Naomi had never done more than crossdress and a little spanking. Under my hand, here she was voluntarily buying bondage gear and locking up her sissy clit. It was almost too easy to melt her brain down to a submissive mush.

We spent some time taking pictures in various poses, showing off the new items, and just getting lost in how beautiful she was when smiling in full sissy mode.

Naomi: Mistress i need a task for me ass, please
Adidas: You can ask nicer than that Kitty.
Naomi: Please make me fuck my ass Mistress!
Adidas: Much better. Stick you dildo on the wall, lift your maid skirt up, and start fucking yourself.
Naomi: mmmm yes thank you

She must have been enjoying herself a lot as i had to sit and wait for a reply for what felt like ages.

Naomi: .... Mistress... it's embarassing....
Adidas: Show me.
Naomi: Promise you won't share it.
Adidas: Of course not Kitty! Only for my eyes.
Naomi: omg so embarassing and kinky...

Naomi had placed her phone down low, giving a clear shot up her outfit. Pink cage swaying, dildo burried fully in her ass. By far the most revealing picture she'd taken. One of early soft limits, naked, was clearly not a problem anymore. We finished up the session with some bodywriting she had to wear for the next week under her normal boy clothes. And we agreed to find a good bondage set to buy next.

My plan was in motion to make as many of her kinky dreams and fantasies turn into reality.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post: