View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #3
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Part 3 - First Toys

Despite being a pro crossdresser, with a very well stocked wardrobe, Naomi had not been particularly kinky before me. She owned zero sex toys. Zero! None! Not a dildo, or a plug, or ropes, or a gag, nothing! Until now she'd just made use of some marker pens for bodywriting, and a few kitchen items for spankings.
Well obviously this need to change as my sub. Luckily Naomi is good with her money so had the ability to buy some stuff. We agreed on the minimum set any sub should have; a dildo, a plug, a gag.

Just a few weeks after officially making her my sub, the toys arrived. A simple 6inch realistic style dildo complete with balls. A small neon pink starter butt plug. A lips gag.

Immediately we had to put them to use. Naomi got herself dressed up in a lingerie bodysuit, underneath a tight black dress. For a sissy that considered herself as straight i knew the first thing i wanted was her to suck the dildo. The sign of humiliation and submission would sink deep into her mind and further mark her status as sissy slave.

To my surprise she instantly took the whole thing in her throat! Apparently Naomi's natural gag reflex was very weak, what luck!

Naomi: Mistress, this feels kinda weird, sucking cock.
Adidas: Oh Naomi, you'll be sucking the real thing one day. The practive will help
Naomi: ...

She would be a natural as this. Added to her rules was to spend 15minutes a day practicing sucking the dildo. I also instructed her to keep it on her bedside table, so she would always see it as she went to sleep, and would then see it first thing in the morning. Little ways to emphasise her new role and priorities.

Onto the plug! Unsurprisingly she'd never tried anal before. But i'd told her to get some lube as well, so we could take it slow. And just like with the dildo, turns out she was a pro! Deep down it seemed Naomi was fated to be a sissy girl. The plug went in without much work, and the pink jeweled end shone between those pert cheeks.

Adidas: Now go sit down infront of you mirror.
Naomi: Ah, Mistress! That presses it in... mmm kind nice i guess
Adidas: Wiggle your cute butt and really feel it in there.
Naomi: aaaahhhhh.... ok this is quite fun.

She snapped away a few pics with all the items just to show off. The first toys were a massive success. Naomi enjoyed them all and was more than happy to add it daily sucking and plug wearing. Often wearing the gag to suck just because it was extra kinky.

Next step, get her a chastity cage and some bondage gear, as well as more toys. This slippery slope to being a sissy whore was rapidly turning into a freefall.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Adidas for this post: